Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Kardashian must-haves




Gotta love Kim's Christian Louboutin clutch!!!

Hot Hot Hot! Animal print is one of the hottest trend this spring/summer. In fact it has been a staple part of a women's (some men's too!) closet DNA - may it be a Dolce and Gabbana dress or a pair of Louboutin boots it's a sure way to spruce up your wardrobe. You don't have to be ultra sexy to pull this look - you can adopt it to fit your own style, may it be sexy or quirky.

Speaking of sexy... I'm not the sexiest but I have a pair of sexy leopard print shoes which I love love love! instead of trying to look smouldering which is so not my style - i added my own quirky twist to it!





*** what I'm wearing*** cardigan by Marc by Marc Jacobs, t-shirt by Americn Apparel, jeans by True Religion, shoes by Yves Saint Laurent, bag by Balenciaga, hat by Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment